Tuesday, February 1, 2011

New Blog Post: Social Media is just a FAD! Oh really?

It is quite amazing how many small and medium businesses still choose to ignore social media and the marketing potential it offers. Even for a B2B business, sites like LinkedIn offer tremendous marketing opportunities, for the prime reason that all their target audience is there looking for products and services that they want to sell. So, here's a short sales pitch from me on why you should not ignore social media in your marketing efforts.

http://manishmandhyan.com/socialmedia/social-media-is-just-a-fad-oh-really

Please excuse any grammatical errors, as I was testing out my iPad for blogging :) . A short sales pitch on the business uses of the iPad in a later post! Please do send me comments and suggestions on My Blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment