Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Improve Your Social Media Efforts

Today’s post has a bunch of embedded YouTube videos. If you can’t see them, click here.

Video Tutorials Are A Great Way to Improve Your Social Media Efforts

With just a few clicks around YouTube, I found some great video tutorials for you to check out. These are just a sampling, but you’ll see how 20 minutes of time spent each day could help train you into being a better social media marketer. Here are a few samples:

I found a great video about Google Analytics Magic:

From TommyIsMyName, a video about the new Facebook pages:

From my friend, Christopher S. Penn and Blue Sky Factory, a quick tour of Publicaster 7, their email marketing solution. The reason I’m pointing this out, is because I found all kinds of software walkthroughs that would help you better choose what tools you want to use:

No comments:

Post a Comment