Friday, June 17, 2011

Stay creative: Print this and paste it next to your computer!

Kikolani

Over the weekend, I found this video and thought it was a perfect fit for bloggers who need to keep the inspiration flowing for their writing.

I do everything in this list but drink coffee and sing in the shower. I sing in the car instead. :)

29 Ways to Stay Creative

My suggestion would be to print this out and put it near your computer, carry it around in your notebook, or add it to your computer’s wallpaper. Then, when you feel that bug of writer’s block, you can refer to this for some creative refreshment.

Credits to Life on Michigan Ave for the inspiration.

Related Posts

  1. Ways to Write Great Blogging Meme Responses
  2. 7 Ways I Make Money Online
  3. 9 Ways to Use Social Networking for Blog Promotion
  4. 7 Tips for Writing 1,000 Words Each Day
  5. Blogging Writer’s Block
Sent with Reeder

Sent from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment