Sunday, September 25, 2011

Random stuff on a Sunday night!

Img_1763

This is just a collection of some interesting stuff I found while randomly browsing through my Google Reader feed.

  1. Could not wait to activate the Timeline for the FB profile. Am loving it!

  2. What better to do on a Sunday evening, than play some offbeat iphone games! Procrastination is definitely my favorite sin!

  3. Excellent checklist, if you have a blog that aims to make money. Me, I just blog for the hell of it!

  4. Some food for thought if you consider yourself to be an entrepreneur. Do you challenge yourself?

  5. And finally, cannot end the week without some Facebook love. Here’s some more info on what to do with the new FB changes.

Feel free to give me a shout out on my Google+ profile or find me on my Facebook page. Be cool!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment