Tuesday, January 18, 2011

IMGuest – A Hotel Social Network

IMGuest

In July 2008, I asked Should Hotels Have Social Networks? According to IMGuest, that answer is yes.

IMGuest is a simple and well-implemented version of exactly what I thought would make for an interesting option: the ability to socialize with other business professionals at a hotel or while traveling. In looking it over, the simplicity really makes me wonder why no one did this before the team at IMGuest, but whatever the case, it’s here.

Now, this isn’t exactly a slam dunk. I think there are some potential concerns that will come up: safety, proximity versus not, etc. But we’ll see because I think this service is something that business people will want.

Take a look around IMGuest and let me know your thoughts.

Sent with Reeder for My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment